[llvm-commits] [llvm] r43176 - in /llvm/trunk/lib/Target/ARM: ARMISelLowering.cpp ARMISelLowering.h
espindola at google.com
Wed Oct 24 02:22:05 CDT 2007
> Hey Rafael,
> I just asked Bill to look into merging these memcpy lowering
> implementations. Have you already started on this, or should Bill
> look into it?
I have started, but I could use some help :-)
The items I have in mind:
1) make the arm inline version work on thumb
2) add a Subtarget->getMinRepStrSizeThreshold to ARM (maybe with a
more generic name)
3) make the high level memcpy lowering identical on ARM and X86
4) move it to a common place.
5) move the code that lowers to a call to a common place.
6) implement a generic inline version that works on every arch (just a
bunch of load/store).
I should have 2 implemented on Friday. If someone could implement 1 it
would be great :-)
Rafael Avila de Espindola
Google Ireland Ltd.
Registered in Dublin, Ireland
Registration Number: 368047
More information about the llvm-commits