[LLVMdev] Tilera LLVM backend

JUHASZ David juhda at inf.elte.hu
Wed Sep 5 12:48:48 CDT 2012

I would like to inform the community that I'm releasing the backend for
tile64 I developed in the past several months. It can be downloaded from

The version for LLVM 3.1 is a minimalist functioning implementation. Now
I am working on utilizing the VLIW packetizer of LLVM, and other
improvements are planned for the future.

I would be pleased to answer your comments and questions about the
backend both via this mailing list or in private message. Bug reports
are also very welcomed. :-)

Best regards,